It is important that you read and agree to these terms before you enter any poem.
All poems will be reviewed by the Rhyme Rag editorial team. Submitting a poem doesn’t mean it will necessarily get published, just like in any other poetry publication.
- Submissions can be in English or Irish
- You must be aged between 12 and 21 years of age
- Submissions must be the work of the entrant
- Limit of one entry with five poems maximum per month
- Submissions MUST not be any longer than 70 lines
- Entrants must be born or based in Kilkenny city or county
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The closing dates for receipt of submissions is 1st and 14th of each month
- There is no submission fee
- Intellectual property remains with the author but by submitting a poem you are authorizing Rhyme Rag to publish your poem in both electronic and printed form.