If you have any concerns please contact Mary Butler – Arts Officer. She in turn will contact the Local Authority Child Protection officer regarding your concerns. The Child Protection Officer will in turn take this to the appropriate organisation/individual.

Other useful links regarding any concerns you might have

If you prefer, you can always just contact the Arts Office Kilkenny County Council by filling out this form: